1. Drink more water. One study shows that drinking water half an hour before meals helps you eat fewer calories and lose 44% more weight. It can also boost metabolism slightly.
2. Eat a high-protein breakfast. Studies show that people who replace a grain-based breakfast with high-protein foods like eggs, chicken etc without added oil\fat feel full for the next 36 hours and lose up to 65% more weight.
3. Eat viscous fiber. Viscous fiber supplements like glucomannan can help you lose weight, especially around the belly area.
4. Use smaller plates. Studies show that people automatically eat less when they use smaller plates. Strange, but it works.
5. Sleep better. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain and obesity, taking care of your sleep is important.